A process consultant’s activities inside a project start with the project kick-off meeting. And finally it ends up with closure meeting. The sequence of activities carried out during the project life cycle is as explained below.
1. Help Project manager in project planning
• Defining the workflow and milestones for project activities.
• Identifying the risks during project start up and execution.
• Defining process and product goals using process performance objectives and models defined in the organization
• Identifying the critical parameter for statistical process monitoring.
2. Review the project plan and it’s annexure like CM plan, auditing plan, risk management plan, Quantitative project management plan, estimation, schedule etc.